Sally & Sisters/Sœurs is looking for volunteers!
Sally & Sisters/Sœurs is a lunch program for women and children in a safe and comfortable environment. We are open from 11 am – 2 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at the Days Inn (2288 2nd Avenue).
Tasks include and are not limited to:
- Serving food
- Organizing and refilling beverage station
- Cleaning tables (wiping down, sanitizing)
- Ensuring the safe six are being followed by attendees
- Intake (door greeting, stat recording) depending on your level of comfort
Volunteer benefits include:
- A free meal and beverages
- Being a part of the Sally & Sisters/Sœurs community (it’s really special!)
- Participation in biweekly workshops
**Please note that as this is a program for women and children only, we can only accept volunteers that self-identify as women.**
If you or someone you know is interested in volunteering for our lunch program, please contact Meesha Wittkopf at email@example.com or (867) 332-7450.